Sam and Lexy - This Love from You

Sam and Lexy - This Love from You Video Clips. Duration : 6.00 Mins.


In addition to fellow Sam/Lexy fans everywhere, this video is specially dedicated to ASlashOfBlue; to ilvsamcat, ChocolatCherry19, and francescavalli who adore Heather Peace; and to effilcdar/AvianRose and StarryNight003, my fellow Anna Skellern fans. Under the directions and safety precautions from my beloved Slash and Sapphic (GRAZIE e DANKE, girls), almost all the delicious skin was removed (and shipped to Kentucky Fried Chicken) in this 6-min clean version. Please forgive me for that. And yes, it makes me SO mad at YouTube and their double standard measures on nudity. It's art and beauty here, you bloody blind rats!! I also apologize for the lengthy 6 minutes, with lots of filler scenes, but it was because we can see more of their faces, eyes, and expressions. :-} Lexy's instant attraction to Sam was so evident from the beginning - in the bar scene and at the first morning run (not shown here) from the sparkle in her eyes. She did save Sam's sanity while earning her trust and love and finally making Sam her own. Video credit: FrankieCat - THANK YOU, again. Audio credits: Anne Murray, Just To Feel This Love From You (DeShannon and MacDougall); and CalikoKat106, You Needed Me (Goodrum) For Anne on "You Needed Me" with lyrics, please try www.youtube.com CalikoKat106's solo cover, www.youtube.com You Needed Me (DeShannon and MacDougall) I cried a tear; you wiped it dry I was confused; you cleared my mind I sold my soul; you bought it back for me And held me up and gave me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment