Poe Picasso - 9th Inning - Exhibit A: The Real Hip-Hop Project

Poe Picasso - 9th Inning - Exhibit A: The Real Hip-Hop Project Tube. Duration : 4.02 Mins.


Download Exhibit A: The Real Hip-Hop Project here: www.zshare.net www.poepicasso.com From the beginning it was me chillin, planning to throw a curve ball like Curt Schilling my fans cheering to the mound for the 9th inning, chew my tobacco spit it out, like Cal Ripken my hand twitching, sweat dripping profusively, this is my game winning opportunity I cant miss it/look, listen, I played the minor leagues for two seasons now Im leaving for the grand arena, city pitcher like Mariano or Mike Mussina, Thuganomics like John Cena you cant see me/Bronx bomber full coverage seen on every TV, watch me, look, Im show boating like a Globetrotter on the ave., Brooklyn bullet-dodger, born famous with a scar, black Harry Potter/why bother, rhyming with the boy hes a beast like Hank McCoy you cant tame him, so real hes the real McCoy but still remains real casual and coy, the champs reigning/that was a double metaphor you aint catch it like an alley-oop eight feet from the basket, game set, aint nobody gonna match it, sweat seven-love Im federal with the racket/look, moron, I spit bittersweet like an oxymoron, I want the ring like Zoron, or else Ill call my rangers up like Zordon and turn shook niggas into stone like a Gorgon/far beyond status quo fuck your pedestal the Nat King Cole flow so unforgettable, incredible, impeccable, undetectable, Edgar Allen Poe, flow so conceptual, so beautiful and oh so sensual/portraits on the roof of cathedrals like Michelangelo, nun chucks like ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment