Initiation - At the Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenement 1996 (With Lyrics)

Initiation - At the Drive-In - Acrobatic Tenement 1996 (With Lyrics) Video Clips. Duration : 3.47 Mins.


Initiation - At the Drive-In, from the 1996 album Acrobatic Tenement. I could not find a good quality copy of this song on Youtube when I wanted to listen to it, they are all awful quality, so I decided to make one. If you like the song, buy the album! PS - This is my first upload, please leave any constructive feedback, thanks. Lyrics: INITI, ATION Follow you home after every show Perforated into tiny fragments Heavy breathing's your new fan club A john handcock with the safety off after every show And how this pedestal fits like a glove Such a pity I built no ladder For the roots, and above I'll be hacking off, after every show (INITIATION) Initiation, X3 (what---) Whatcha doin, There's no restraining order to keep me from you Parting contestants never win (Initiation, what---) Watcha doin, There's no restraing order, keep me from you Parting contestants never seem to win Watch you clap your hands by the stage Lend me your ears, just another page In the book that your friend signed yesterday When I told you not to bother to holler The telephone's the one that helped Me wrap - the chord Around - your neck You know - you're beautiful When you're dead (INITIATION) Initiation, X3 (what---) Whatcha doin, There's no restraining order to keep me from you (Initiation, what---) Watcha doin, There's no restraing order, keep me from you Parting contestants never seem to win

0 comments:

Post a Comment