If Digimon Tamers was Honest...

If Digimon Tamers was Honest... Video Clips. Duration : 1.55 Mins.


First of all, let me make this clear for everyone; I LIKE DIGIMON TAMERS! I AM NOT A TAMERS HATER! Now that that's said, allow me to explain my reasoning behind this video because, contrary to what you may believe, I do put thought into these videos from time to time. As I said, I like Tamers. It's an excellent season of Digimon, adding a level of depth and realism to the show that hadn't been in previous seasons. So why am I bashing it in this new video? Because I'm a fan and feel like indulging in some light-hearted teasing? Well, you're half right. But there's another reason. You see, I discovered youtube shortly after my friends introduced me to the anime block of what used to be Disney's Jetix. However, they thrust me into Digimon Frontier about halfway through the season, so I had no flippin' clue what was going on. I really liked the show, though, so I decided to search youtube for the episodes I'd missed. Imagine my joy at finding them all uploaded and ready to be watched! Not only that, but the comment section would allow me to see what other fans thought of the series and engage in some healthy constructive criticism about certain components of the show! Right? ...Right? WRONG! I was surprised to see all the slander season four was getting, especially from so-called fans of Digimon. I mean, I could understand some people not liking Frontier and saying so in the comments, but most youtubers were just downright mean about it! The comments that struck me the most ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment