MAD LOVE - Anna Akana (AUDIO)

MAD LOVE - Anna Akana (AUDIO) Tube. Duration : 3.05 Mins.


DOWNLOAD: itunes.apple.com Mad Love is a fan song about the Harley Quinn & the Joker (I know, my unhealthy obsession with Batman continues). I don't own the characters blah blah more legal stuff. Enjoy. :) LYRICS: Haha, hey puddin'! Should've known from the start that this was self-destruction You could call it voluntary abduction Since the moment you made your introduction I've been fantasizing about our seduction I should've seen all the black thinking You tried to hide it but the darkness was creeping And you were soaking it up while it was seeping Yours for the taking, but mine for the keeping This new emotion is obstructing my vision My heart's patiently awaiting your incision Yeah, I've already confirmed this decision I'll envision us together even if I rot in prison, what! Anyone other than you is unacceptable I'm a believer, but sadly you're just skeptical You're on a pedestal, baby you're incredible I guess I'm not the best for being so damn forgettable You know I can't walk away You know I can't walk away You know I can't walk away Cause I've gone mad, mad love And there's no getting out And there's no getting out And there's no getting out Cause I've gone mad, mad love All I want in life is to be your masked accomplice Causing chaos in the city of metropolis Put our heads together there ain't nothing we can't accomplish Mr. & Mrs. Mischief finding where Pandora's Box is Lying down my life for you comes naturally People who don't know what love is call me a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment