Party On Third Ave (Party On Fifth Ave Remix)

Party On Third Ave (Party On Fifth Ave Remix) Video Clips. Duration : 2.22 Mins.


Thank you to all my supporters and fans. You're all amazing, even if I don't have that many. Enjoy the video. Lyrics: Very first impression, just a regular man But when the pen is in hand You better check where you stand Come and listen to this song, you won't regret it, you can't Cause I'm incredible Chemical Have you left in a trance Motherfucking impeccable The white boy that's respectable On point like a decimal Making rhymes sensible Spittin' from a pedestal And all you little skepticals Prepare your fucking spectacles Cause I'ma give you plentiful Rhymes that leave your mind like a vegetable Ineffable Other rappers fear is detectable You 'bout to be susceptible To something that's exceptional And I'ma make it right before your eyes, so just listen with your retinals Killing every flow, got you anxious for another one I became the number one Sorry son, what's done is done Came from the bottom made you open your eyes Being taken for a joke gave a blow to his pride But then he rose up and pushed you hoes to the side And I'ma remain me, staying dope til I die Try to keep up with my words, let them soak in your mind Because there's no other kind Somewhere that you'll ever find There's a party on Third Ave, shout out to Brooklyn Made something out of nothing when they said that I couldn't Wanna step? No you shouldn't Better yet, no you wouldn't Hear me bust up in a cypher, and I'm catching you looking Man I'm caught up in the game, still just craving the respect And I won ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment