"You're Not Different" - Thesis

"You're Not Different" - Thesis Tube. Duration : 3.42 Mins.


Download Full Mixtape: thesisthemc.bandcamp.com Thesis Fan Page: www.facebook.com New original song "You're Not Different". Haven't done anything in months so I figured I need to get back into it. Just kinda did my own thing here. Beat by ArbyWanKenobi: www.youtube.com Lyrics: Yo, you know you see em, all the time in your life, Thinkin that they're sharper than the very edge of a knife, And it's like peter parker with your mary jane wife, You're not artsy or important with your petty plain tights, So I'm like calm down cause you ain't nothin special, Slow down your roll now and get off of your pedestal, Wait, they need a medical or maybe some attention, They make, what isn't credible just so they get mentioned, You're Not Different Now in the process, You wind up becoming another thoughtless, Kid trying to different but can't seem to make progress, And maybe it's because of the way that you speak, Every day of the week, Just tryin to be unique, That you're nothing significant, Maybe a little bit ignorant, So pretentious, horrendous, Incentives of being indigent, Listen, you're nothing innocent, Acquittals from the middlemen, Chiseled with little intimate, Riddles with little instruments, So chill cause I don't want no trouble, I just speak the truth and you look kinda puzzled, I don't need a rebuttal it won't change who you are, Cause whether or not you're subtle won't make you a star, Now this is for your benefit I'm just trying help, Try and ignore my sentiment, you're ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment