WaterBoard: External Liquid Cooling for PC

WaterBoard: External Liquid Cooling for PC Video Clips. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


I made this video because this is one of my favorite external coolers and I have built a few. It's elegant and simple and makes the LC part of the PC much cleaner and easier to maintain allowing for smaller form factor cases and less actual case modding. Built in the Spring of 2009 I used proven components for the internals. Swiftech Radiators and pump, Yate Loon fans, 7/16" ID tubing. All of the gear would still be relevant today, unlike the PC components it cools...which go out of date shortly after release. I used flake shellac to build up the finish and sealed it in Polyurethane Varnish. Really neat looking pedestal type design IMO. Thanks for watching. Rate, Comment, Subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment