Owl City Fireflies Parody - Celebrity

Owl City Fireflies Parody - Celebrity Video Clips. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


Sometime Message is more important than Lolz It's great to admire people, but you don't have to be like someone else, or be rich & famous to be made of pure awesome. You're awesome just the way you are! If you agree with that message, share this vid with your friends on twitter, facebook, youtube, and any other social network you may be a part of! I hear some people even talk to one another...like...with their mouths. Weird but true! Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com itunes: itunes.apple.com Music & Lyrics by me: You would not believe your eyes If I got a big surprise And I threw a fit on my sweet sixteen Cause nothing is good enough And plastic surgery is tough But I need to look Good when in the buff Since Im a big celebrity The Earth revolves around me Your disdain for my arrogance Wont squelch my vanity Cause Im oblivious to all but me To ten million twitter fans Ill tweet about clothing brands And about how none of you are in style So youll go and buy my things And Ill go and buy more bling So while you get poor I get richer all the while Since Im a big celebrity You simply must adore me Subconsciously youll bow to my Superiority Cause Im the cream of this society Celebrity My perfect make-up and perfect hair (They look pretty normal under there) Will make you all think you cant compare (But thats not the truth hope youre aware) And since my fantastic lifes so full (Of drugs, fights, divorce, and alcohol) Youll place me up on a pedestal ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment