Gela Solis - Anonymous (feat. Danny Phame) [Prod. by John Cedrick]

Gela Solis - Anonymous (feat. Danny Phame) [Prod. by John Cedrick] Video Clips. Duration : 4.35 Mins.


♫ Anonymous (feat. Danny Phame) - Gela Solis ♫ Part two of the double premiere for today. Fuck haters. Enough said. Check it out! Support. Gela Solis: agsteezy.tumblr.com http Danny Phame: dannyphame.tumblr.com http John Cedrick (Producer): signednhoj.tumblr.com http Download www.mediafire.com LYRICS: WSAP hi, my name is gela solis, and i'm fucking sick of haters. VERSE 1: do you know the definition of a star how it feels to ride a fancy fancy car do you know the definition of a fan it's what a hater is, deep inside you can criticize my looks, my style, my music there's an anonymous button you can abuse it but you're opinion don't mean shit if ain't showin' up the face that goes with it. BRIDGE: you can sit, sit, sit talk shit, shit, shit i'm being me, me, me that's all i wanna be i do my thing, thing, thing there is nothing, thing, thing you can say to bring me down i'm the bestest bitch in town CHORUS: keep on hating, you're just wasting your time ima blind you in the shadow cos the spotlight is mine keep on hiding, ima stay on my grind hop off my pedestal you're nothing when you're just anonymous, anonymous keep in hating, my limo's waiting. anonymous, anonymous , keep on hating my limos waiting. VERSE 2: at least, i speak my mind with a face behind it it's called, being a strong bitch why don't you go ahead, try it. i stand up for myself, what i believe it if you wanna start a fight, better believe it. ima find your ass, oh, yes i got my ways if you wanna talk shit ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment