J-Def PaRiS

J-Def PaRiS Video Clips. Duration : 1.47 Mins.


This beat was voted by my fans on my Facebook page! Thanks for watching and please subscribe! Lyrics Ball so hard like new J's If y'all don't know me I'm too payed I'm on the top like toupees And I got flavor like kool-aid Call it Lupe a fiasco I'm in a castle just ruling Imma focus in on motoring over any beholder took a look at me and said touché I don't rap on the side line Supersonic flow just to buy time Definition cuz I define rhyme Gotta pool of money imma high dive Gonna wave bye guys cuz they stuck going nowhere Gotta get new shoes maybe two pair Gotta save a little money in the bank See you show up what you do there? Ball so hard make the court shake Made my ruling like a court case Ball so hard Matt forte You just pass under me, doorway I've been delivering syllables And your minimum Is pitiful Giving em what they want While I'm siting up on a pedestal Betcha the better better be winning its inevitable Gotta be getting on top of the game, and then tear it apart like it was shreddable Uh, tryna hate on me? Maybe next time you should stay on beat I would destroy ya flow if it even existed But from what I heard you're quoting other MC's Tryna stack up to the man? Hey batter batter come and hit it if ya can Ya comebacks are weak and simple I swear it Come and meet ya boy J-Def in Paris

0 comments:

Post a Comment