Michael Jackson Tribute

Michael Jackson Tribute Tube. Duration : 1.95 Mins.


I had to deal with this loss somehow, I'm so sad, one of my musical inspirations has passed away. So I made a poem and I put a video together. Michael Jackson RIP I cant help it but to be overwhelmed, but Ill be comforted by The way you make me feel when I listen to your music You reached so many people with your art, whether Black or White, What a Thriller when we first saw you do the Moonwalk, Never had we seen that before, now that image is just Another part of me We will Remember the time that they kicked you off your pedestal Why, why, tell m that its Human nature I always hoped that One day in your life you would find peace I hope you have it now, wherever you are. We will listen to your music and we will Rock with you Gone too soon but your legacy lives on in all your fans Our love and prayers go out to your family, You are not alone Your spirit lives onforever now Invincible Jennifer Bhagwandin, Los Angeles, June 25 2009 www.myspace.com/jenniferanjana www.jennmusic.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment