Halo 2 (PC) Lockout 2 Flag (My third game) 106-33

Halo 2 (PC) Lockout 2 Flag (My third game) 106-33 Tube. Duration : 31.05 Mins.


This was my third game of Halo 2 PC. The gametype/map choices the people make or the servers rotate are definitely odd. This was a rather lengthy BR/Sniper spawn 2 flag on Lockout. Being a huge Lockout fan, I decided it would be best just to slay since our team has the massive advantage of easy flag caps anyways going from BR3 to Elbow. Most game I hold down Snipe 3. I get plenty of nice snipes and even backsmacked a guy that retreated up to Snipe 3 by using the pedestal jump up to him from Snipe 2. Halo 2 PC is so freaking fun and reinvigorates my interest to an all-time high in gaming since I last binged on Halo 2 on Xbox Live I think I almost had more kills than the rest of my team combined and my small number of assists (4) was more than the amount of kills a few players got on my team. Result of game: Score: 19-1 Kills-Deaths: 106-33

0 comments:

Post a Comment