Kendrick Lamar - The Heart pt.3 (Will You Let It Die?) Lyrics

Kendrick Lamar - The Heart pt.3 (Will You Let It Die?) Lyrics Tube. Duration : 4.62 Mins.


lyrics: Intro: Kendrick Lamar One two, one two, one two One two, one two, one two One two Turn the headphones up Ali One two You mix with Dre, right? Turn the headphones up [Verse 1: Kendrick Lamar] When the whole world see you as Pac reincarnated That's enough pressure to live your whole life sedated Find the tallest building in Vegas and jump off it But I could never rewrite history in a coffin So I'm talking to God, "Can you wash all these demons off me?" This last year I've been quite similar to Aaliyah Control my own destiny, only rapper that steered A G5, g's give high-fives to me and say, "Kendrick, just persevere." The presents of being rare As I lay in this four corner room staring at candles Thinking, "How can I make an example, for this generation of Compton?" My biggest fear is not feeling accomplished Or turning back to that same accomplice My past life was a child with no act right Trying to smile in a room of killers, turn into a crash site Influenced by niggas that spoke the gang culture fluent Assuring that some blossom early and some truant Thank God for the album I idolized It's dark and plus hell is hot, that's the start of this crazy ride Two young niggas, me and Dave inside the garage And thought we was Jay and Dame Thats the lane that we tried to drive Truthfully, I just started rappin' to get away I never thought that your favorite rapper would want a verse My nigga got hit 25 times with a K Make the decision, ride the beat or ride in a hearse Now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment