HouseHold Hip-Hop (MUSIC VIDEO) | Hyperaptive | Underground UK Rapper

HouseHold Hip-Hop (MUSIC VIDEO) | Hyperaptive | Underground UK Rapper Video Clips. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


www.Hyperaptive.com Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Facebook Profile: www.Facebook.com Twitter: www.Twitter.com This is the Official video to my new song 'HouseHold Hip-Hop'. Taken from the upcoming album 'SykoTherapy'. The full album will be released during 2011. I made the beat to this a while back when I first had the idea of the song to see what i could make of it, the link to the instrumental is : www.youtube.com LYRICS: Verse 1 : Pay attention, look closely if you-listen, You will see, that there, are truely few-christened, Who can say, that they, are truely musicians, You'd find more talent now a days through-fishing, These rappers are lookin' baffled like this shit-is-a-riddle, Talkin' sense'd leave 'em lookin' like a cripple-who-dribbles, I aint a gangsta or a prick so I'll just sit-in-the-middle, And you can say what you want, or shut your lip-and-just-fizzle, I'm hungry, on point, and fit-as-a-fiddle, Could bring a couple of hits with lyrics written-in-scribbles, Could give a dam about P's I'm happy stickin'-to-Lidols, These industry run protatutes give-me-the-giggles, 'Cause I know this rap game like the back-of-my-hand, It's fake as Americas war in Afghanistan, I don't care about fame or if I'm lacking-the-glam, Don't wanna be one of these fakes stacking-their-grands, Na, I'll stick to being home-made, And build these thousands of fans from my home-page, Don't give a shit what fake guys and clones-say, Always have and will do things my own-way ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment