Red [24Bars] (Daily 16 Day #125) -Bdice

Red [24Bars] (Daily 16 Day #125) -Bdice Video Clips. Duration : 2.07 Mins.


ALL RIGHTS GO TO: Wax: Red LYRICS HERE!!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER www.twitter.com/bdice3 "Like" Me On Facebook: www.facebook.com Lyrics: this- Flow to be read (red) if you checkin out the lyrics and Every word Said Holds a little of my spirit but every share spreads for another fan to hear it Once my name around the sphere it could be my chance to premiere it -this track is for the fans its the most requested Invested in my plans now i feel a bit respected suggested this beat for a month -comments in my head So i figured this week i might aswell get on the red- ha a period Joke no decimal -my flow is on a pedestal Bones of my style spittin skeletal- incredible rapped around the beat like 10 tentacles I'm flexible- Combust in the game- no chemicals comin to 2012 so this mayan returned- from orion concerned that this planet still hasn't learned now history repeat well our destiny incomplete look at weaponry on the street click a trigger and we delete - nah it aint right look what politics looking ilke lyin not bringing light to the truth that is in there sight banks don't care bout life if your broke they'll give you a loan Knowin you can't pay so they can just go take your home its 99 percent vs the one -yet we losing thats proven that money is power in the life were chosen in 24 went from saying nothin to something instead you can do same before this blood shed - RED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment