#cuddleswag - No Sleep Remix

#cuddleswag - No Sleep Remix Tube. Duration : 3.30 Mins.


I DO NOT OWN THE INSTRUMENTAL, only my vocals. My version/take on the song No Sleep by Wiz Khalifa. Lyrics: Waking up in my bed, it's the weekend Had some fun last night, made some new friends Time to call my crew and get to the club We're gonna stay there 'till the sun comes Up and my haters go down Spreading my name over the whole damn town My ratings go up and my haters go down That's just the life that we're living now Every day I meet a couple hundred new fans Everybody in this city knows who I am Doesn't matter if you're from Australia or Japan If you want to get on my level then get on my level Bro, come at me I've got a couple girls by my side And they say they've never heard of you So if you want to share my spotlight, you'd better get a fan or two Rap verse: Hi, did you miss me? Well I'm back. I had to go to Ke$ha's place to brush my teeth with Jack And catch a plane to somewhere where they can hold all my stacks But it turns out that's impossible 'cause, well, they're just too fat. So tell me haters, what's your comment about that? Oh I almost forgot that you're never coming back. So step down from your pedestal, if you really want to go then let us know, we're always ready, going steady, on my grind 'cause every time my dubstep's dirtier than pork rinds. That's a fact bro, check wikipedia Ask the media I've always got the sickest rhymes because I wrote the encyclopedia So I'm please to meet you if you really wanna throw down But if you ain't got shit then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment