Cascada ft Carlprit Unspoken Music Video (Lyrics) Original Me HD

Cascada ft Carlprit Unspoken Music Video (Lyrics) Original Me HD Tube. Duration : 2.77 Mins.


A fan-made unofficial music video for Cascada and Carlprit's new song 2011 Unspoken. Made by me. Slightly sped up to avoid copyright violation. I hope you enjoy it as much as i do ;) Cascada Official Website- www.cascada-music.de DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING ALL CREDIT GOES TO CASCADA AND CARLPRIT AND THEIR VARIOUS LABELS SUCH AS UNIVERSAL MUSIC ZOOLAND RECORDS AND AATW. NO COPYRIGHT BREACHMENT INTENDED. FOR PROMO USE. SUPPORT CASCADA AND CARLPRIT AND STOP ILLEGAL DOWNLOADS! THIS SONG IS AVAILABLE ON CASCADA'S NEW ALBUM 2011 ORIGINAL ME OR ON ITUNES AS ARE MOST VIDEO CLIPS USED. LYRICS: What we have is unspoken It's a silent kind of emotion Everytime your eyes are wide open Baby I can read your mind It's unspoken And my heart's not gonna get broken 'Cause we don't need any devotion When our love stays in our eyes So I don't say a word 'Cause she already knows That she's my better half That's what she'd better know She always tells me yes She never tells me no If I went, they'd hold me back She's telling me to go So I don't need the world Pulling up on my throat I just need my girl Believing my every quote Telling me I can fly So I don't need to float That's why I walk on water If she inside a boat Go weather the storm And cover every slope Together we're forever So I won't ever hope That she'll be mine forever 'Cause I already know That what we have is magic 'Cause she my pedestal And I can reach the sky If I don't let her go So all I do is climb 'Cause I will never fall No ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment