Forever Young- A One Direction Fan Fiction (Chapter 61)

Forever Young- A One Direction Fan Fiction (Chapter 61) Video Clips. Duration : 0.62 Mins.


Bella POV "Tune in next week for live results!" "HMMMMM hm HM HHm Hm hm." Louis and Lucy hummed the theme for the Xtra Factor back at the TV. Lucy was lying in between Niall's legs while he ran his fingers through her long dirty blonde hair. It was a small thing but the way Niall acted around Lucy was like there was no one and nothing else around her. He put her up on this pedestal that she deserved to be on and treated her like a princess. I needed to find me a Niall. We were having a really lazy day just sitting around we were watching re-runs of the Xtra Factor. I was feeling really...I don't know how to explain it. I just felt done with everything. After that last episode with my mom, I just had my eyes opened to the fact that I hate my life. I never confronted these feelings. I always pushed them back and now that they were coming up, I had no clue how to deal with them. It was making me a huge bitch. And not the loveable, funny kind that will stick up for her friends no matter what. I was just the mean bitch. I was bringing everyone down. I really hate that it's who I'm becoming. I'm fighting with feelings of annoyance toward myself for bringing to life all of these thoughts and emotions that I've suppressed for so long. Why did it have to be so hard to just accept things in my life? I had a 'bad home life'. I've lived with it my entire life and been fine, but something happened that changed it all. I just don't know what. I looked over at Lucy, who was eating dry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment